DIRECTOR BIOGRAPHICAL NOTE:
Fernando Martin Romanazzo born in Floresta, Capital Federal Argentina on November 16, 1977. He attended the University of Buenos Aires, the career of Image and Sound Designer, made in the course of FX FADU, makeup and latex masks. In the beginning created a social call production of which started as Ludovico and audiovisual producer. In 2007 founded Aqueronte, audiovisual production, aimed at film and video tapes of both fiction and documentary where even today carry out their profession in various roles: directing, producing, directing photography, script, editing, camera, picture, sound, post -production and co.Filmography
• "Villa Nueva, guardian of tradition." (October 2010) Documentary historic town of Villa Nueva Province Córodoba. Role: Associate Producer.
• "Chocotherapy." (October 210) Music Video clip of the group "They Say." Role: Associate Producer.
• "Boteros" (January 2010) Documentary of the boatmen people crossing to the La Boca to Isle Maciel. Role: camera assistant, sound, co-producer.
• "Veteran" (November 2009 / News) Documentary veterans of World War II residing in Argentina. Role: Associate Producer.
• "From the Neighborhoods, Art" (March 2009 / Completed in January 2010) Documentary of artists from the area west of the capital Buenos Aires. Role: preproduction, production, direction and postproduction of the documentary camera, screenwriter, editor.
• "Brushstrokes in a big way" (2009) Institutional Arrangements for the city government of Buenos Aires, Ministry of the elderly. Role: producer, cameraman and editor.
• "Jujuy, native and metalhead" (June 2009 / in production and filming) Documentary genre metalhead in northern Argentina. Role: Pre - production, camera.
• All Boys The Movie (March 2007 / in production and filming) Documentary All Boys. Role preproduction, production and directing the documentary.
• "150th Anniversary of Floresta" (2007) Institutional celebrations of the Floresta district in its 150th anniversary. Role: Direction and production.
• "Winhorse" (2006) Feature film shown at the festival of human rights Bs Role: subtitling.
• "Carephone" (2006) Advertising. Role: subtitling.
• "The Last Sigh" (2005) Short fiction. Role: address.
• Balaclava (2005) Short fiction. Role: camera.