After a violent argument, Ana is assaulted by her partner, Daniel. The person she loved so much has become a man with a baleful look in his eyes that does not use words anymore. Ana is seven months pregnant, she feels vulnerable and decides to run away.
DIRECTOR BIOGRAPHICAL NOTE:
Lidiana Rodríguez Hurtado (23/05/1981) was born in Torrevieja (Alicante), Valencian Community (Spain), where she lived until the year 1998. This year she moved to Madrid, where she began her film studies.
She starts her professional career in the year 2004 as assistant director for different production companies and channels:
• La mujer de la fábrica de hielo by Vicente Pere Herrero. Tiempos difíciles Films. 2008.
• Yo soy Bea. Grundy Italia for Tele 5. 2007
• SMS “Sin miedo a soñar”. Globomedia for La Sexta. 2007.
• Suarez y Mariscal “Caso Cerrado”. Grundy for Canal Cuatro. 2006.
• El auténtico Rodrigo Leal. Grundy for Antena 3. 2006.
• Obsesión. Europroducciónes for TVE 1. 2005.
• La sopa boba. Miramónd Mendi for Antena 3. 2004
At the beginning of 2009 she founds the production company TURMALINA FILMS.
She is carrying out at the moment different projects with Turmalina Films and is working in her first full-length film.Interesting links: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2195331/