Aneta and her father are travelling are travelling to Lake Lipno in the Czech Republic.
They plan to arrive on Aneta' s birthday.
Aneta is very happy.
An electric razor becomes the symbol of the relationship between father and daughter.
DIRECTOR BIOGRAPHICAL NOTE:
Personal data Family name: Piccinini
First name: Marcella
Place of birth: Montichiari (BS)
Date of birth: 10 May 1974
Phone: Mobile: +39 339 2000544
Email: email@example.comA – Education • Senior high-school diploma from the Arts Institute of Mantua (1988/1993)
• Cimes (Centre for Music and the Performing Arts of the University of Bologna) – Performing Arts Laboratory run by Eleonora Fumagalli, Germana Giannini and Gerardo Guccini (1996)
• Diploma awarded by the Clementina Academy of Fine Arts of Bologna (1993/1997)
Title and topic of the dissertation: “Ideas from Flowers Grow – Female decorations in Northern Africa” – Referee: Professor Walter Guadagnini, co-referee: Professor Luisa Zurla.
• Attendance of a course held at the Vocational Institute (Ecole d’arts appliqués) of Vevey (Switzerland) on a grant awarded for the first prize of the ‘‘Portfolio in Piazza photography competition, Savignano-Vevey. Attendance of weekly workshops run by several professional photographers including Mario Cresci, Joan Fontcuberta, Ralph Gibson, Giancarlo Maiocchi, Arno Minkkinen, Sarah Moon. (February-August 1999).
• Graduation from the Department of Arts, Music and the Performing Arts (DAMS) of the University of Bologna (1998-2006)
Title and topic of the dissertation (documentary): "The white mountain: the poetic life of Luciano De Giovanni“. Referee: Dott. Stefano Barnaba
• Attendance of a course "Ora di Cinema“ held at the Film Institute of Bologna (2003)
• Attendance of a seminar "Il mestiere di direttore della fotografia“ held by Italo Petriccione at the Film Institute of Bologna (March 2006)
• Attendance of a seminar ”Dalle parole alle immagini“ held by Silvio Soldini and Francesco Piccolo at the Film Institute of Bologna (May 2006)
• Attendance of an annual film-making course "Fare cinema“ run by the Italian film director Marco Bellocchio, and production of a short feature film entitled "The Cure“ (year 2007).
(In charge of direction of part of the film, and set-designer and costume manager)
• Attendance of a film-making course (summer school) "Fare cinema“ run by Marco Bellocchio, and production of a short film entitled "The mathematical average“ (set-designer and costume manager) (Summer 2007).
• Master to the One year Accademy Program at FAMU international (Prague-CZ) Master in Directing.
C – Professional experience
• Work on an interim basis for the "Occhio Magico“ photographic studio of Giancarlo Maiocchi in Milan (2001)
• Work with the photographic laboratory "On the road" in London (UK) (2002-2003)
• Collaboration with the "Angelo d‘oro“ restoration laboratory in Bologna (June-September 2003)
• Shooting for “Armelle“ at the San Salvatore Theatre (Bologna), “I Nuovi“ at the Arena del Sole Theatre (Bologna), director: Laura Falqui
• Costume designer for the film FRA LE NUVOLE directed by Sabrina Guigli and Riccardo Stefani set in the Modenese Apennines (September 2007)
• Costume designer and set designer SORELLE MAI directed by Marco Bellocchio (July 2007/2008)
Kavac Film, Fare Cinema 1999, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 production. (International sales: Celluloid Dreams, Paris.) Executive producer, Irma Misantoni. Directed, written by Marco Bellocchio.
Reviewed at Venice Film Festival (competing)
• Costume designer and set designer DIECI ANNI di Lorenzo Caproni (summer 2008).
• Set designer LA MONACA DI MONZA directed by Marco Bellocchio (July 2009)
• SNAIL TRAILS directed by Palhinha's Costume and set designer.(2010)
• DUSAN'S di directed by Jose Pablo Estrada Torrescano Costume and set designer.(2010)
• Shooting for the short film "Encounter" director: Annegret Sachse .
D – Audiovisuals
Direction of a short film entitled TRECENTO SECONDI (5’) nominated for the “Monferrato Film Festival“ (September 2003)
Direction of the documentary film LA MONTAGNA BIANCA: LA VITA POETICA DI LUCIANO DE GIOVANNI (43‘): a reconstruction of the cultural milieu of the Western Ligurian Riviera in the 1960s and 1970s with interviews.Direction of a number of short films including
CON GLI OCCHI DI MICHELE (2’14’’),IL GIORNO (2’45’’)IL TEMPO SINGHIOZZANTE” (4’53’’) shown at the Casa Bastelli exhibition at San Lazzaro di Savena (Bologna) (May 2004)SAN REMO 2 OTTOBRE 1999 (2007)
nominated for festival Laura film festival.
Winner of the"Facciamo quadrato"Direction of the documentary LA LUNA DI KIEV (22’) - 2007
nominated for the film festival “Visioni Italiane“ Cineteca Lumiere di Bologna 2007
nominated for the DOC in Tour (Documentari in Emilia Romagna poriettato in quattordici sale dell’Emilia Romagna) 2007-2008
nominated for the film festival “A corto di donne” IV Edizione –
Pozzuoli Napoli short film festival for female directors 2008.
nominated for the film festival “Trust nel nome della donna” 2008.
EtnoFilm Fest (Monselice-Padova),
MonFilmFestival (Vignale Alessandria),
Premio Libero Bizzarri - Italia DOC
Festival Internazionale di Cinema Breve della Città dell’Aquila
Festival dei Popoli e delle Religioni - TerniDirection of a short film entitled MANGIA IL TUO RISO, AL RESTO CI PENSA IL CIELO (20’)
nominated for the “MonFilmFestival“ (September 2008)Direction of a short film entitled THE WORLD UPSIDE DOWN in 16mmDirection of a short film entitled PETRADirection of a short film entitled ANETA 36mmm (2010)
currently under production
F – Miscellaneous Competitions and publications
• Nomination for the "L'Accademia in stazione” competition organized by the Academy of Fine Arts of Bologna to commemorate the 2nd of August 1980 Bologna railway station bombing – co-ordinator: Professor Roberto Daoglio (August 1997)
• Winner of the "Portfolio in piazza" competition organized by the Municipality of Savignano sul Rubicone in cooperation with the Vocational Training Institute of Vevey (Switzerland) (September 1999)
• Nomination of the video“Trecento secondi“ for the “Monferrato Film Festival“ (September 2003)
• Nomination for the “STOP BY.SHOOT FILM” workshop with Joe D’Alessandro sponsored by Kodak (May 2006)
• Publication of photos in " Foto amatoriale" and " Foto pratica" (1999/2000)
• Pubblication of photos in "Camera Austria International", issue No. 79 (February 2003/May 2003)Photos Exibitions in same Gallery in Bologna:
-Arte &Arte (Galleria Falcone Borsellino)