Screenplay rules & regulations
RULES & REGULATIONS
1) Scripts submitted to the competition must not have been previously optioned, purchased or produced at the time of entry. No adaptations of other written work will be accepted unless the writer owns the rights to the original material, unless the udapted work is in the Public Domain.
2) Screenplays must be in English or Italian, formatted according to the current industry standards in 12-point courier font.
3) Screenplays must have a clean cover page. This means the title only on the cover, no author’s name/contact information. A second title page with all contact information (TITLE, AUTHOR, AUTHOR’S ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, E-MAIL ADDRESS, and a BRIEF SYNOPSIS) should be included.
The author’s name must not appear elsewhere in the script in order to preserve anonymity in the judging process.
4) All entries must be mailed and uploaded. Scripts will not be returned under any circumstances.
5) Deadline July 30th 2020.
6) Submission Fee. Feature film 35 Euro; Short 10 Euro; Credit Card
or use our bank Account:
Unicredit ag. 30637 Roma – L.GO BENEDETTO MARCELLO, 198 – 00198 Roma IT
ABI: 02008 – CAB: 05164 – CIN: E CC n. 400829626
Payment to: Roma Independent film festival (RIFF)
SWIFT (BIC): UNCRITM1B57 – IBAN : IT 22 S 02008 05164 000400829626
7) Mailing Address:
Via Po 152, 00198 Roma Italy